VEND YOUR ART
Thanks for your interest in being a part of the 2021 4-Ever West Tattoo Fest / Paint Slingers event!
We have currently filled all of our vendor slots for this year, but in the event that something opens, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name and business on a list.
We are interested in having all types of food and alternative art vendors as a part of this event, but do have some requirements to participate:
- Open to all artists, art vendors, and food trucks. Once/if we sell out, you will be placed on a waitlist. If we are completely sold out, we will notify you and refund you (unless you want to donate to Growth Foundry, the non-profit associated with the event
- All vendors must provide their own equipment (table, tent, umbrella, etc.)
- We will keep safe, social distancing options in place while assigning your spot
- It is your responsibility to set up and clean after your event.
- Plan to be able to safely secure vendor merchandise if staying overnight.
- Must pull own vendor/food vendor appropriate permits with the
City of Cheyenne and the County Health Department for the event dates.
- If the State, County Health Department, or Paint Slingers cancels the event due to new regulations for COVID-19, your vendor fees will be refunded
- Must adhere to event requirements regarding Covid-19 safety precautions, including the use of masks and social distancing.
Food & Retail Vendors $100 for a 10×10 space for the weekend
Payment may be made to ‘Growth Foundry’ or paid online
If you have any questions, please reach out to: